Airtable Sync installation guide
Step 1: Installation
- Go to the monday.com marketplace.
- Find the Airtable Sync app and click on "Add" or "Install". Alternatively, you can install the app via this link.
Step 2: Adding and Authorizing the Recipe
- After installation, go to your monday.com board and click on "Add Recipe".
- In the pop-up window, find and select the Airtable Sync recipe.
- You will be prompted to authorize the app. Click "Authorize".
- You will first be prompted to authorize the monday.com app. Proceed to log in and authorize.
- After authorizing monday.com, you will be redirected to authorize the Airtable app. Log in to your Airtable account and grant the necessary permissions.
Step 3: Configuring the Recipe
- After successful authorization, you will be redirected to the monday.com recipe configuration page.
- Determine and select how frequently you want the syncing to occur (e.g., daily, hourly).
- Next, select your desired Airtable workspace, base, and table from the dropdown menu.
Step 4: Finalizing and Running the Sync
- Once you've made your selections, click "Run" or "Save".
- The Airtable Sync app will start syncing data from the specified Airtable to your monday.com board at the intervals you've set.
Step 5: Verifying the Sync
- Check your monday.com board to see if the data from your selected Airtable is appearing as expected.
Step 6: Support and Troubleshooting
- If you encounter any issues or have questions about the app, reach out to the developer's support team. Provide the support contact details here.
- As of now columns will be created and updated automatically based on data.
- If in Airtable primary field column value is empty then it will not reflect that data in monday.com board.
- Order of the items are may be not same in monday.com board as Airtable(Its dependent on Airtable API). For more info Click here.